QM Sports Care Anti Friction Chamois Cream+ 200ml
Couldn't load pickup availability
Protective antifriction cream 'chamois cream' on a natural basis, which can repair the skin and prevent skin irritation. Extremely long-lasting and water-repellent. Perfect for wet weather conditions and demanding endurance athletes. Apply directly on the skin or on the quality chamois.
- This is the "extreme" among the protective QM chamois creams (bicycle pants creams) for unisex use.
- The "+" stands for long-term and preventive protection in wet and dry weather.
- Made on the basis of beeswax is what makes this product extra "sticky" and guarantees the longer attachment to the cycling shorts and skin.
- Beeswax also provides a longer water repellent protection in wet weather conditions.
- QM4+ prevents seat problems when cycling, but also can has a restorative effect on small skin wounds.
- Protective antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal cream with essential oils.
- Extremely suitable for mountain bike and extremely long cycling training/race of more than 4 hours, extreme sports, duathlon, triathlon and sports in wet weather conditions.
- Preventively used by goalkeepers in football to protect legs and arms against abrasions during the sliding movement on (artificial) grass. Also works skin recovering after training or competition.
- A very suitable "antifriction" cream for sports or frequent movements where wounds are caused by friction of the skin or clothing against the skin. This can occur under the armpits, on the chest, on the inside of the legs or arms during extreme sports, long-distance running, long hiking or mountain tours, Nordic walking, equestrian sport, ...
- Apply enough directly to the skin and/or the quality chamois of the cycling shorts.
- QM4+ is used in professional cycling in wet weather conditions as an extra water-repellent protective top layer on knees, shoulders, feet and hands.
- Extreme long distance runners add this cream preventive on the feet and between the toes as a protective layer against blistering.